Hello 2015 USTA Combo Doubles Captains,
It's already time to register for 2016 Combo Doubles Weekend League and Combo Doubles Weekday Women’s League!
Local League Team registration for Combo Leagues is open from April 20 – May 20, 2016.
The deadline to have a minimum of six (6) players registered in TennisLink is May 27, 2016.
If you have questions about the leagues please refer to the League Fact Sheets which are posted on the local league website on each League Page. The League Fact Sheets contain important dates, season format and other important information that will help captains or anyone interested in the league. A link is below:
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE - Please read all steps below, especially Step 4, which explains how to get your TennisLink Team Number.
1. Go to the local league website: http://www.richmondtennisleagues.com. This website is where you will find information that pertains to local leagues, such as local team registration, local league Fact Sheets, League Coordinator contact info etc. TennisLink is a different website and is used for all USTA players to register on team rosters, league standings, etc. (Tennislink.usta.com)
2. Go to the Combo Doubles League Page and read the League Fact Sheet. Note that the 'List of Registered Teams" is also on this page. This list is where the league coordinators will list your TennisLink team number.
3. Go to the Registration page, complete the online team registration form and hit the “Submit” button. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the registration form. This email DOES NOT provide your TennisLink team number.
4. Between 24 and 72 hours after registration the league coordinators will assign a TennisLink team number and add to the "List of Registered Teams". Captains can find their TennisLink team number here. The list is usually updated daily, but sometimes it can take up to 72 hours to update the list.
5. Once you have checked the List of Registered Teams and found your assigned TennisLink team number, go to TennisLink and register yourself as the team captain. (Tennislink.usta.com)
6. After you have registered as team captain, immediately distribute the TennisLink team number to your players and ask them to register on your roster in TennisLink. Remember that you must have a minimum number of players registered by May 27.
7. Your team name does not automatically appear in TennisLink. After you register, the coordinators go into TennisLink and enter each team name. Your team will show as Team 1, Team 2, Team 3 etc. until we enter the team name.
Please Register Early! If you register right before the deadline, you will only have a few days to get a minimum number of players registered.
Stone & Patty Smith
Richmond USTA Local League Coordinator
Visit our Local League Website: www.richmondtennisleagues.com