- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information associated directly with a specific person or entity (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Personally Identifiable Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as your account or credit card number) and (3) “Demographic Data” (such as your zip code and age). Where applicable, you may elect to purchase access to additional Website features and services by registering and creating a personal account (each a “Registered Subscriber,” collectively, “Registered Subscribers”). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. We may supplement the Personally Identifiable Information you provide with additional Personally Identifiable Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Us. You are under no obligation to provide Personally Identifiable Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so will prevent access to certain Website features and services.
In general, We will disclose only aggregated and/or summarized macro level information regarding our Registered Subscribers and only use Personally Identifiable Information for the purpose for which such information was provided to us. We share the Personally Identifiable Information you provide with outside contractors to provide technical support, handle order processing or otherwise act on TRT’s behalf for the purpose of providing Website features and services. For example, TRT works with a credit card processor, passing encrypted credit card information to them for payment processing, and thus Personally Identifiable Information is shared with the credit card processor
We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to inform Registered Subscribers of updates to the Website, to send Registered Subscribers information about our company and services, or promotional material from some of our business partners, or to contact Registered Subscribers when necessary.
We value opinions and comments from our Website users. As part of our continuous evaluation of the Website, We may conduct online surveys, requesting Registered Subscribers to provide opinions and comments on the Website’s features and TRT in general ("General Survey"). Participation in General Surveys is optional to the Registered Subscribers. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Registered Subscribers who participated in an online survey to contact them with regards to responses provided by them in the survey. Registered Subscribers may opt-out of receiving future communications from TRT by following the instructions set forth in the Opt-Out Section 9 noted below.
With respect to information collected from a General Survey, and in the event that responses are to be publicly disclosed, Registered Subscribers will be notified at the time they take the survey. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in cases where surveys allow Registered Subscribers to submit written comments and/or other textual responses, and where We advise Registered Subscribers of the possibility of such disclosure at the time they take the survey, We reserve the right to use, reproduce, publish, display or disclose any textual responses provided by a Registered Subscriber through such a survey, provided that no Personally Identifiable Information of that Registered Subscriber is disclosed, unless such Subscriber grants Us permission to do so.
- Registered Subscriber. Each Registered Subscriber will have a private, individualized page reflecting his or her personal information and activity on the Website for his or her records and reflection. If you wish to change or modify information previously provided to Us, you may do so by visiting your account on the Website and updating your user profile. As a Registered Subscriber, you are required to provide accurate, complete and up to date information.
- Public Message Board. Any and all information made available by you on any and all public message boards or other public online forums on the Website, i.e. the Gallery, will be publicly displayed. The Website allows posting of comments that may be viewable by other Registered Subscribers. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which We are unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information not associated directly with a specific person or entity. Such information includes, but is not limited to, number of visits to the Website, the time and date of a visit, type of browser used and a visitor’s IP address. We collect this information solely for purposes of site administration. This information is not used to personally identify a user.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We track user activity on the site, such as last login, session failures, search queries and number of results, and other non-personally identifiable information in order, among other things, to help us manage and improve our site. We may use such non-personally identifiable information, among other things, to analyze trends, promote and market our site, products and/or services, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic and other non-personally identifiable information for aggregate use at our site or otherwise. We may also share non-personally identifiable information with third parties, including, without limitation, our business partners, vendors, distributors, advertisers and marketers.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. Other than as set forth herein, We do not disclose, sell, give or otherwise transfer any personal information about our users, unless required by law.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
- Opt-Out. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may "opt-out" of receiving these communications by either sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or setting user preferences on the Website to not receive email notifications or announcements regarding the Website and/or other services.
- Transferability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We may transfer, sell or assign information concerning your use of this Website, including without limitation, personally identifiable information, to third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, and change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of TRT and/or the Website. In the event of such transfer, sale or assignment, notice will be given in accordance with Section 12 below.